This consultant contract, by and between The Holler Creative, LLC, hereinafter “Consultant”, party of the first part, and DBA Monogram, hereinafter “Owner”,
For and in consideration of the amounts set forth herein, which shall be paid to Consultant by Owner, the parties hereto agree as follows
The services of the Consultant consist generally of the design, management, and marketing of DBA Monogram. The specific responsibilities of Consultant and those of Owner are set forth herein.
I. Responsibilities of Consultant
- The website should neverbe static. We look at analytics on a bi-weekly basis and adjust the design and placing of content based on what your customers are looking for. Along with analytics and dynamic content, we ensure the upmost security available for your site. We will ensure that the website is hosted, secure, updated, and maintained. We will also assist with any “broken issue” that may arise from normal plugin updates or usage. We promise to do everything we can to decrease website downtime because we know that every minute your site is down is another dollar you cannot make.
- Analytics is key to everything. We want you to be able to analyze your digital efforts by monitoring your website’s traffic. The system we will set up for you will allow you to learn about your audience so that you can know how to best serve your customer by providing for them the best possible product.
Install Facebook Pixel
- Social media advertising can be complex. The people that come to your website and look at your product are who you need to be advertising to. Being able to track them means you can advertise to them thru Facebook’s paid advertising to increase your conversion rates. We want to set this code up on your site so that you can now have access to the RIGHT audience when you advertise on Facebook.
II. Responsibilities of Owner
The responsibilities of the Owner under this Agreement are as follows:
- Owner shall pay all expenses of any kind related to the above services, unless otherwise set forth herein for specific items. All items under Section I above shall be paid for by the Owner.
- Owner shall execute the contracts necessary for DBA Monogram. Owner shall be obligated to pay the expenses and payments required under any outside contract.
- Owner shall pay The Holler Creative, LLC, as compensation, the amount agreed upon in this contract.
III. Compensation To Consultant
As compensation to Consultant, Owner agrees to pay Consultant an amount equal to a ONE TIME $500 set up fee and $250/month ONGOING for the management and update of website. Consultant shall keep exact records of all receipts and shall provide Owner, upon request, a reconciliation of all records of payments received.
IV. Common Provisions
- Authority To Enter Into Agreement. Owner represents to the Consultant that it is authorized to enter into this Agreement, and that the person signing this agreement on behalf of the Owner has full authority to do so. The Consultant represents to the Owner that the person signing this Agreement has full authority to do so.
- Manner Of Giving Notice. Notice given pursuant to the provisions of this Agreement or those necessary to carry out it provisions, shall be in writing and delivered personally to the person to whom the notice is to be given, or mailed postage prepaid, addressed to such person. Owner’s address for this purpose shall be 203 Dooley Rd Suite A, Lexington, SC 29073. Notices to the Consultant shall be addressed to 107 East 1st St., Corbin, KY 40701.
- Lease Applicable To Successors, Etc. This Agreement and the covenants and conditions herein apply to and are binding upon the heirs, executors, administrators and assigns of the parties hereto.
- Termination Of Agreement. Except as set forth herein, termination of this Agreement shall only occur upon the mutual written agreement of the parties.
- Advertising Expenses. Owner covenants that it will, pay the agreed upon advertising expense for all marketing efforts.
- Event Of Default. In the event of the breach of a provision of this Agreement that renders the completion of the services impossible or financially nonviable, the non-breaching party is entitled to recover from the breaching party such damages as may make it whole. The parties agree that each is proceeding in good faith and therefore waive any potential claim for liquidated damages, lost profits, punitive damages, or any non-economic damages in the event of a breach.
- Governing Law. The parties covenant that this Agreement shall be governed by the law of the State of Kentucky.
- Indemnification Of Parties. Consultant shall indemnify and hold harmless Owner for any damage or loss caused solely by the negligent acts of Consultant. Owner shall indemnify and hold harmless Consultant for any damage or loss caused solely by the negligent acts of Owner.
- Entire Agreement. This Agreement consists of the entire agreement between the parties. Any changes, amendments or supplements to this agreement must be in writing and signed by both parties.